Finish Your Maryville, Tn Basement
For a homeowner, finishing the basement is one of the easiest ways to add more living space to a home. Your family will enjoy the space, and you will increase the value of your home. But finishing a basement takes time and money. It’s not a DIY project. As one of the best remodeling services in Maryville TN, DBI Kitchen and Bath can help make your basement into a value-added living space.
Finishing the Basement
There are many reasons why finishing your basement is the right choice for your family. Listed below are reasons why you might want to consider this as an option for your home:
- Entertaining family and friends.
- Many families love to put a mini-kitchen in their finished basement for easy access to food and drink. Additionally, a finished basement is a perfect place for pool tables and home theaters.
- Working from home. Because of the COVID pandemic, many companies allow their workers to work from home. If you do not have a quiet space for your office, your basement may be the most cost-effective solution.
- Providing a dedicated playroom. As your family grows and the children age, the toys increase in both size and number. Finishing your basement not only gives your children a playroom, but it allows the main house to remain clutter-free.
- Homeschooling. For the past two years, many homes became classrooms. A finished basement allows a quiet place for study with space for school supplies.
- Accommodating guests. Whether it is a mother, guest, or kid back from college, a bedroom in the finished basement gives everyone their own private space.
Simply adding more square footage to the home also is one huge reason. With some basements going ahead and finishing it out can almost double the square footage. This is optimal for both family sanity and resale value!
As you can see, there are many ways finishing your basement adds value to your home. If you are doing new construction or remodeling, DBI Kitchen and Bath in Maryville, TN is here to help you reach your goals!